Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yo tengo la clase de español dos...

Me gusta mucho! If only that was true.

For those of you who have been visiting, you might notice my posting has been off and on for about 4 months now. I have no excuse for this, and you can be mad! Send your complaints.
No me gusta escuchar...
--
Here is a bit of the 1 minute speaking I had to do the other day.

Las estaciones..

Las cuatro estaciones del año son la primavera, el verano, el otoño y el invierno. En América del Norte, la primavera empieza en marzo. En América del Sur, la primavera empieza en septiembre. Me gusta jugar videojuegos en el invierno. Mi estación preferida es el verano. Me gusta el verano porque hace sol. Me gusta ir a la playa en el verano. En el otoño yo trabajo en el jardín.

I make sure I look up a nice complement and then say it in spanish if I run out of things to say about my topic (In the 1 minute time span). The other day, I said to mi profesora. "Your hair is beautiful today my professor. How about a 20? (out of 20)" I pulled out an 18/20.

--
I will try to keep the blog more up to date with current events and offer more of my perspective. You might have noticed, I changed the layout. The whole thing was due for a makeover. I hope you all like it! On that note, Adiós mis buenos amigos.