Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Do you believe Jeb?

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Gov. Jeb Bush on Wednesday brushed off his father's public suggestions that he should run for president. Gov. Bush, who has repeatedly and sometimes testily said he won't run for the White House in 2008, was asked Wednesday morning about the remarks made by his father, former President George H.W. Bush, on Tuesday's edition of CNN's Larry King Live. "Oh, Lord," Gov. Bush said as he laughed. Shaking his head, he said: "I love my dad."

Asked if he is running, the younger Bush simply shook his head no. Former President Bush had said the night before that he would like to see the Florida governor run for the White House. "Someday I would, yes," said the elder Bush, who turns 81 this month. He said Jeb Bush would be "awfully good" as president.

Full Story...

I don't think I believe ol' Jeb. But is any of that important. Its 2005 people! President George W. Bush has 3 more years.