Monday, May 16, 2005

Medieval Times


I almost forgot to post my pictures from Medieval Times!

Let me tell you, this place is awesome. The only thing I had a problem with...was my guy getting betrayed. Yes, it figures the "Black and White" horse we were representing, was betrayed at the end.

Austin/ Austinsblog.com
Click image to enlarge

The "Torture Chamber" wasn't that bad. I mean look at this little thing, its called Neck Breaker.


Click image to enlarge

The food was good...except for no utensils. Imagine "drinking" soup. Thats pretty much what you had to do. Then we got an enormous amount of chicken. The only "modern" food...was the chocolate chip cookie that melted in your mouth. :)
-----------------------------------------------
On the way back, we found a shop called Shell World.

No, I don't have pictures from inside the shop because it just has shells, hence the name. What I did take pictures of, are the creative vehicles covered in shells outside the building.

1st picture:
The Volkswagon
Austin/ Austinsblog.com
- Click image to enlarge

Care for the back view?

2nd picture:
The Golf Cart

Austin/ Austinsblog.com
- Click image to enlarge

Pretty cool stuff...